Vendor Trade Compliance Specialist
EDI Vendor Compliance Coordinator
• Custom logos and branding. • Photography and editing. • Marketing and promotional materials. • Wedding and special events invitations.
Home Health Aide Supervisor
Partners in Care
Home Health Aide Supervisor
Partners In Care
Customer Experience Manager
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction. • Drive customer satisfaction issuing resolutions. • Train and develop selling skills and product knowledge. • Coach and motivate associates encouraging risk taking. • Analyzed customer experience reports and comments and took action accordingly.
Public Relations Consultant
House of Alicea
• Brand consultation. • Sponsorships.
Front End Associate
• Customer service. • Head cashier. • Food preparation. • Routinely cleanup.
Environmental Protection Agency
• Monitored outgoing/incoming phone calls and walk-ins. • Followed up with clients. • Organized the Water Quality department’s entire EPA compliance forms. • Implemented a new database system for record keeping. • Data entry, typing and filing.
• Womenswear -Sportswear -Special Occasion • Swimwear
Assistant Store Manager
• Coaching & development of team members providing positive and constructive feedback. • Screen candidates & schedule interviews. • Conduct interviews & make hiring decisions. • Train & develop selling skills and product knowledge in order to drive sales beyond expectations. • Address behaviors and issue counseling or corrective measures, if necessary. • Manage all HR, cash office and logistics filing. • Create weekly schedule and supervise attendance. • Oversee & process payroll on a weekly basis. • Create, maintain, and oversee the Store Manager’s and store’s calendar of events.
• Oversee the front and back-end operations of the store as well as the sales floor stocking and planogram processes. • Support store leadership in actions to interview, select, train and develop store associates. • Attend to issues that arise between associates or with customer on site. • Create and maintain visual window displays. • Lead the store’s shrink and safety plans. • Ensure backend procedures are completed and maintained to standards. • Maintain proper cash handling procedures, files and reports. • Validate the store’s merchandising standards, including data integrity and weekly ad sales. • Follow up and resolve any customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction. • Monitor operational and logistics reports to identify opportunities.
Merchandising and Stock Associate
Managed inventory adjustments and visual standards: • Processed and completed Purchase Orders (PO) and Return to Vendors (RTVs) • Completed price changes and ensured all the visual standards were maintained. • Freehand organization of merchandise. • Became a Trusted Advisor by offering the total solution for all customer's needs. • Full checkout process: offering Rewards card, protection plans and additional Tech services. • Completed planograms and visual displays.
Production Assistant & Sample Maker
• Organized and maintained the showroom. • Controlled inventory and pulled sample garments. • Assisted with email marketing and social media. • Coordinated runway shows and community events. • Fit and altered garments. • Created and executed garments.