What you'll learn
More companies are turning to contractor workforces to find specialized skills and move fast with flexibility. That means HR teams and founders are looking for smart ways to:
• Simplify contractor onboarding while remaining compliant
• Reduce on-going administration
• Make contractor invoices and payments effortless
We'll be joined by Amador Pilapil (Head of People, Fluz) to hear their story as they transitioned from stressful spreadsheets to a perfect process with Remote.
Register today and walk away with practical insights and tips on how to overcome these challenges so you can focus on your business.
Fluz's journey from spreadsheet chaos to success
How you can simplify Contractor Management with Remote
Remote Contractor Management: sneak peek into the product roadmap
Ask questions and engage directly with our expert panelists
Streamline contractor management with Remote
Your expert speakers
Join our expert panelists for this dynamic discussion and Q&A
- Amador is Head of People at Fluz, the cash back app that's making it possible for friendship and influence to create real income opportunities for everyone. Based in NYC, Amador is a passionate advocate for streamlined global contractor management.
- Pedro is the SVP, GM Contractors at Remote. He started his career in investment banking and strategy in technology, media, and telecommunications. Over the last five years Pedro has been focusing on high growth tech companies and was Head of Finance at Codacy. He’s now the GM of Contractor Management at Remote, HR tech company solving global organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone, anywhere, compliantly. He is the dad of two girls and a boy.
- Ellen is a principal product manager at Remote, where she leads contractor management. Based in Nashville, Ellen has more than 20 years of product development experience. Joining the Remote team was an easy decision, as she was inspired by Remote’s mission to break down barriers to remote opportunities worldwide.