Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
The Scale Customer Success Manager acts as the customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, at scale. The key to success in this role is to build and grow an ongoing healthy relationship with each customer and to preserve our current business and grow our customers into life-long partners.
What this job can offer you
- Responsibility for the customer journey, starting with customer onboarding and own client retention & expansion.
- Ownership of client retention and expansion.
- The challenge of upselling, cross-selling and managing campaigns and product promotion, as well as introducing new features to our clients.
- The opportunity of Account Management and long term Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of monitoring of customer complaints shared either directly by clients, sales, or internally by another team. You would reach out to provide assistance and help solve any concerns or problems.
- The ability to collect customer feedback regularly and share with our Product, Sales, Global Operations, Finance, Legal, and Growth teams.
- The opportunity to become a trusted partner to the customer for use-cases and product functionality, while ensuring delivery model is focused on quality and customer success outcomes. You can help educate and train customers on key information and processes to set them up for success.
What you bring
- 1-3 year's experience in Customer Success / Sales ideally within a product and tech-focused environment.
- Proven track record of growing and developing customers, with a keen ability to understand a client’s needs and suggest targeted solutions to further enhance growth opportunities.
- Experience working with a large book of clients (70+).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, and presenting to customers and stakeholders.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- You'll report to: Manager of Customer Success
- Team: Customer Success
- Location: Eastern Europe, or Central or South America
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate.
Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Written exercise (async)
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with future manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com