Manage your consent
Do you want to revisit your cookie options? to accept or decline our optional cookies.
Learn more about our usage of cookies below.
What are cookies?
Web-based content other than websites, including emails, can also other types of tools to provide similar experiences. Some of these tools, such as web beacons, may still load with limited functionality if you disable cookies in your browser.
Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons: to store your session (whether you're logged in or not), to maintain information that helps our load-balancer service keep our website faster and more secure, or to know whether you have given or declined consent of optional cookies before.
We use additional cookies to improve the design and functionality of our services, as they help us keep track of navigation paths and interactions with our pages. We analyze this anonymous data to help us improve our services.
Cookies we use
How to manage cookies
Cookies are stored in your browser. You can always see what cookies have been installed by what websites. A number of organizations and vendors offer information and tools to better understand and manage your cookies.
- AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Some browsers include a feature known as "Do Not Track" or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, while DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognize its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- For more information on how private browsing works, as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (IOS mobile and desktop) and Opera.