Remote Connect 2023 was a full day of learning, networking, and inspiration with industry experts, business leaders, and influencers from around the globe. You can now watch the on-demand content to learn about global hiring trends and best practices for scaling distributed teams. Benefit from our masterclasses and connect with globally-minded peers at your own pace.
Global Expansion & Workforce Management
Insights from Remote's CEO and UK investors.
Characteristics of future leaders and growth strategies.
Integrate office culture with remote staff.
Expert tips from Yasmin Ahmed, Melanie Wagner, and Daniel Baumann.
Effective and scalable remote work processes.
Challenges, trends, and opportunities in global hiring.
Insights from NYC investment leaders on distributed companies.
Relationship between remote work and revenue growth
Regional Perspectives on Remote Work
HR expert Wolfgang Brickwidde discusses skill shortages and solutions in Germany and Europe.
Discover APAC labour market's unique attributes and strategies to scale teams.
Understand changes in the distributed work landscape in the Asia Pacific and ANZ regions.
Hear from ANZ leaders about leading global teams.
Join a session with Remote's President, Marcelo Lebre, on the role of employee experience in remote strategies.
Business Growth & Investment Strategies
Learn from the Head of Global Expansion from Grow with SAP about facilitating successful global growth.
Discover benefits and risks from a legal and investor perspective.
Understand the importance of equity for distributed companies.
Discover new strategies to ensure sustainable growth and scaling globally.
Engage with partners from Two Sigma Ventures and B Capital Group.
Explore the role of startup equity on distributed teams and learn how to leverage it.
Register to watch on-demand now
Receive a link to the virtual platform via email
Browse the sessions
Start learning at your own pace
Meet all our speakers
- Alanna is the VP of Growth at Remote. She is an expert in HR tech with experience scaling marketing teams for hyper-growth startups. Alanna is the creator and author of the award-winning State of DevOps Report, a 10-year study of DevOps and high-performing IT organisations.
- Jane is the Senior Director of Sales - APAC at Remote and she is on a mission to bring Remote to APAC by enabling companies of all sizes to grow without borders and to build and scale a world-class sales team. Prior to her role at Remote, Jane was the Vice President at AlphaSights, a knowledge-on-demand platform where she helped build AlphaSights from a start-up to scale up company, with teams across APAC, running a multi-million dollar book of business. Jane graduated from King’s College London in Law and has also gained her Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from The College of Law. She is Korean and lives in Hong Kong with her husband and two daughters.
- Dennis is a Solutions Consultant at Remote and advices clients on hiring globally. He brings expertise from early-stage startups, scale-ups and multinationals and how to grow the company at each stage. Prio to Remote, Dennis was at LinkedIn helping companies to leverage LinkedIn for the entire employee lifecycle including attracting, hiring and developing employees. Having lived in four different countries with friends residing all over the globe, he embraces the meaning of being a third-culture kid and believe that having a diverse team leads to success.
- Karen Falenius leads the EMEA International Growth team at Remote. Originally from southern Germany, Karen is an advocate for remote working, and can often be found remote working from her summer house in Finland, Germany and many other locations across the world. With her extensive experience in global marketing and growth strategies for tech companies, Karen combines her professional expertise with a passion for enabling people to achieve balance in their work, and personal and family lives. Inclusion and equal opportunities are also very important to her.
- Chris is the Chief Revenue Officer of Remote, leading the company's global sales, sales operations and marketing teams. Previously, Chris was the SVP of Sales and Customer Success at Glassdoor and the Chief Operating Officer of DesignCrowd. Earlier in his career, Chris previously held positions in business operations with Perpetual Limited, management consulting with Strategy& and investment banking with Morgan Stanley. Chris holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from the University of New South Wales.